Program by: Amber Brusak & Heather Barnes
Target Number of People: Floor
Number of Participants: Floor
- Use butcher paper to cover the mirrors in the bathrooms and label them with “positive” categories to write about body image.
- Print out inspirational quotes.
- Warn the janitors that you’re covering up the mirrors.
- Buy markers and hang them by the papers.
- Encourage people to write stuff on the butcher papers.
- Make sure everyone is included/ mentioned.
- People were encouraged to participate in “Fancy Friday”, which was just encouraging everyone to dress how they feel empowered.
- Move butcher paper into the halls so that people can look at the stuff throughout the year.
- Participation list.