RAPPIN 2015What do we need to prepare for roll call?
- Each delegation gets up 1 minute. You are welcome to bring props, but any set-up time is part of your one minute. We will not have AV available.
What should I have my delegation wear?
- Friday Banquet: Up to you! (Some delegations make t-shirts, etc.)
- Friday entertainment (talent show and other fun things): your choice
- Saturday Day: Wear school colors/department polos/swag
- Saturday Banquet: Semi Formal
- Saturday entertainment (dance): your choice
What is included in registration?
- Food included:
- Friday dinner
- Saturday breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday dinner
- Transportation to and from hotel to Mines
- Transportation to and from airport to hotel (if flying)
If I am presenting, what is provided to me?
- We can provide AV connections, but please bring your own lap top and any converters needed.
- If there is anything special you need, please include that in your program submission form, or connect with the program committee after your program is selected. We will work with you directly.
What is swap shop and what should I bring?
- Swap shop is an opportunity for you to swap swag between institutions on Saturday night. Bring a t-shirt, hat, mug, lanyard, etc. with your institution’s name on it and trade it!
My delegation has changed since I registered, what do I do?
- We can flop participants if necessary.
- Let Brittany know ASAP: email@example.com